Friday, January 16, 2009

tyrotoxism,

Tomorrow's the Larian Mutiara thingy, and yes, I do realise that I'm not prepared physically nor mentally but I guess I'll do just fine. I'm still a bit pissed off, WAIT scratch that, I'm REALLY pissed off because the form 4 students won't be having classes after the Larian Mutiara. I was hoping we would since I heard someone say that the first four classes of every form would be having classes. I like having school on non-official school days since its all quiet and the teachers tend to be a bit more laid back than usual. I prefer it that way.

I'm relieved and happy that we don't have a lot of homework as I was expecting the teachers to dump tons of it on our shoulders. Hehh. I just did my PA (accounting) homework and I'm almost done with my Modern Math. So far so good, eh? Ahah. I accidentally forgot to submit my Add Math book since I was helping mira to carry all the BM books to Puan Sharifah Nor's desk. I hope Puan Halimah won't be mad at me. *prays silently*

Oh and Amnah asked me if I could go to her Sports Day at SMIH, but I think I may not go because I might have school on that day. Cocurricular activities, that is.

No comments: