Friday, January 16, 2009

SEEING DOUBLE,

Since I didn't post anything for a few school days, I guess I'll have to make up for that long lost time by writing a few more posts than I tend to do. I'm still missing Eman and i hope she's doing well in Putrajaya:) I just added Athirah-ie on Yahoo, so check it yeah Athirah? Hehh.

I hope that I'll be picked for the 4x100meter sprint. Zaty hopes so, too. The other day before we had to do the 100meter test run, she said, "Ehh at least kau badan besar pun lari laju pehh,". Yes, I am a bit 'big'. Well, that's what I think. Lontar peluru? I'll give it a try the next time we have Nilam practice.

Actually, I have a bit of a problem here. You see, I want to be part of the Chess Club and Volleyball but the thing is, the meeting-slash-practice will be held on the same day. Thursday. And I'm guessing that the timing is also not so good. I've always wanted to be part of the volleyball team since I was in form 1 but at that time I didn't due to some complications. My parents thought it would interupt my studies and all that. I don't disagree there. Hehe.

Oh today's double posts are kinda okay, don't you think?
Ahah
Bubye, freakks:D

No comments: