I woke up at 4.23 a.m feeling like some huge sumo wrestler just sat on my head. In my head I thought, Ho man, not one of those headaches again! *groan groan
Then I landed myself on the bed and fell asleep.
My mom knocked on my door saying, " Tk bangun lagi, kak?". I got up, opened my bedroom door and replied, "My head hurts..."
I dozed off yet again and woke up at eight or nine something. I kept on staring at the ceiling thinking about this certain incident. Here goes [if I'm not mistaken]. My aunt's student had a sister that had constant headaches. One day she went for a doctor's checkup and the doctor discovered that she had a brain tumor.
I'm not exactly stuck on the idea that I might have a disease thingayy, but its possible, right? Heh. Come on, wipe that look off your face. I might not have it, you know.
I know that I shouldn't even be using the Internet right now, but social life depends on it! Haha, NOT. I'm just bored of sleeping my bum off the whole day.
And my appetite's not feeling well too today. I ate rice and chicken curry for breakfast, lotsa hot Ahmad tea and diced apples for lunch. Sooooo not my tummy.
Fact of the day;
The sperm whale is the mammal with the heaviest brain — about six times heavier than a human's.
Woooooo, freakko.Toodly doo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment