Thursday, June 25, 2009

fastfast

Ohh yeah, there's this comp that's going to take place maybe during Ramadhan. But I'm not really sure I want to enter, because sawa might pair up with her buddy. Thus, boohoo. Cikgu Alifah said that it might be easier for us since we're going to learn the Bernoulli's principle in a week or so. Application time.
And our school won the rocket comp today. Thnks a bunch to cikgu alifah:) Fuyo.

Second fasting day :D
I feel like I'm in a desert right now since its kinda warm-ish eventhough it already rained a few hours ago. The morning shower was like woah O____o Fucking cold, I tell ya. I didn't sleep well after sahur due to a mild stomach ache. Ohh pooey.
A few more minutes before buka. Ma's cooking in the kitchen right now.
Ohh waitt, I think I smell sambal belacan. Hum nyam nyam.

Fact of the day;

Most bank robberies occur on Tuesdays.

Really? O_____o
Hope there's more rain to come.
Selamat berbuka and toodly doo :)

No comments: