Tomorrow's the-I mean, today's the Open Day at school. But all the form 1 and 4 students are having a day off. No report card. Encik Zaidi asked a few of us to tidy up the class. I don't think so. Hehe.
Fatin already distributed all the chocolates and goodies and each of us ended up getting a lot. Even the kids who didn't really help got it too. Pfft. Actually, on Tuesday, Encik Izzat rewarded the best 'gotong-royong' groups with 2 BIG HAMPERS! Ahaha. I was kinda shocked because I thought that we weren't going to get anything at all. We didn't expect to be given anything anyway. He announced the 4 best groups, and I think we were in 4th place. In the hampers were Mini Snickers, Nips, 2 big bottles of soda, Cadbury Zip, Nuss and tons of other stuff:D Not like what people usually give, like those weird munchies whatsoever.
Today I went to the Chess Club meeting which was held in the library, and I found out that somebody put my name up to be the AJK. I don't want to have a jawatan thingy again. Somebody else deserves it more than I do. Then I said to Teacher Asiah, " Teacher dengki ehh?", she said, " No, I didn't put your name there, org lain buat". Adoyaii. And she signed Alynn and me up for the Chess Competition next month. EARLY FEB GUYSS! We're both thinking of forcing Fatyn Ambok and Iffatin to enter the competition. Oh oh, and the great thing is, THERE ARE MORE MEMBERS COMPARED TO LAST YEAR! Ahaha. And our president is the champion Taman Universiti tau. gawdd. This year's sure to be a blast!
Oh and our holiday starts today until February 2nd. Nice, right? My essay is already 1/3 done, I think. Teacher Asiah said it was nice, but lacking some expressions, which of course Sara has too much of. LOL:D
OH OH and my Sara wasn't well today. She went to the ladies twice, and she said she didn't have the pains for a long time. Poor Sara:( And she didn't bring her inhaler since she hardly ever used it. Poor Sara. I hopes she gets a whole lot better during the hols. "Tuh laa, kn Asma dekat di hati," said Miss Bugg. Sara just giggled. Cuteeee Sara:D Luf youu:DD
No comments:
Post a Comment