How fast time passes. I've changed quite a bit this year. My way of writing has been 'upgraded'. I myself face new problems each day. I destroyed my hair again. But now it looks nice. No, I mean it. It does look nice. Ohh forget it.
Ohh there's this Commonwealth (that is how you spell it right?) Essay-Writing Competition. Puan Molley told Sara about it. Then she told me. I'm thinking of participating it but I have to practice beforehand. Here's the some of the details:
1) Each entry must be between 1200-1500 words.
2) There are 5 topics. Choose one from the given topics:
- Sports. Love it or Loathe it?
- Who is the boss in your family?
- What makes a good teacher
- The long road home (or something like that)
- and something which I can't seem to recall
3)Submission is before the 1st of March.
And of course its all going to be typed, not handwritten. It'll be much more easier that way. I'm still unsure of the topic I'm going to write about. 1200++ words? Its kinda okay, I guess. Considering the fact that one full page of an A4 paper will fit about 200 words, then I guess it'll be 5 pages in total.
Another project is the Drama thing. Supposedly Sara's come up with the script. I think. If I'm not mistaken, Puan Asiah is in charge on it all. Hooray for Teacher Asiah! Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment