Monday, December 8, 2008

oops! dedicated to amnah:)

ohh yeahh,
a few minutes ago i looked up the meaning of 'fetish'
it means 'to make', like something supernatural
sorrysorry, but to me,
i just like the sound of the word, hehe
okeoke then, let's change the spelling then, that oke with you?
we'll go and add an 'h' next to 't' and 'i'.
becomes.....



tada~!




FETHISH!

oh shitt. that sounds so fucking funny-slash-weird. ooooohh.
this is how you're supposed to say it: feh-this-shhhh

ohh pooey. let bygones be bygones. hahhh,
i blabb blabb blabbering about.

oke then,
gdnyte

little
human thingies:)


like the other words-slash-phrases i use:

ohh gooey
ohh booey
ohh pooey
(and so on, so on goes the rhyming stuff)

shitto
(yesh, this has a meaning, and its not bad at all)

gahhhh
(amazed, in a good way, happy, and so on, so on)

sorry if you got the wrong idea there, hehe


p.s. AMNAH BT. ISMAIL!!! THIS IS FOR YOU! haha REMEMBER THIS?



ohh no! hanazawa rui! ahhhhhh! give amnah her beeg juicy pillow!




i actually agree that he's michael jackson, amnah. lmfao



the uber cute makino tsukushi person. hehe



another one? ohhh haha.


ohh yeahh amnah, i found this other dude a few weeks ago. haha take a lookie:)


teppei koike

him again,

i know, i know. he might not look as decent as rui, but accept the fact that he's 'kinda cute'? haha
he's from love complex. i already watched it a few weeks ago.along with attention please. but i didnt finish watching attention please yet. only watched it until episode 6. so effin slow loading thingy. and i watched it at 12 til 3a.m kot. now my sister's watching love complex. but to me, its kinda short eventhough it has 12 episodes. too short maybe. hehe ;)

well off we both go, you and me, to venture in the internet jungle, you in CrunchyRoll Falls, and me in Mysoju Canyon. haha lmfao xD.

bubye amnah, my freakky friend.
til christmas~
bubye.
salam.


6 comments:

Kuroi_tenshi said...

Haha!!!! XD!!!!! I was practically dying of laughter!!! fetish-something!! Hilarious!!!!
Thnx a bunch for the pics!!! Hanazawa Rui is soooo KAKKOI!!!!! *melts*....I'm melting!!!...I'm melting!!!!!*drools*....=__=

::aThirahkahar:: said...

wait!
amnah actually has a blog??

haha~
this is sweet...

eh2,
you know, ryo nikishido is way more cuter then those guys..
haha~

ours polaire said...

amnah: dont you DARE drool on my bloggie you freakk! hehe:) go drool on your juicy pillow. hahaa

athirah: yeahh that's true. haha;)

Kuroi_tenshi said...

seriosuly!!!! I will NOT drool!!! on your blog..... *thinks for a moment*..... maybe I will.... it sounds like FUN!!!!!
Sorry!!! I didn't reply your sms....it tuns out... my phone is blocked cuz... well..it seems that I have exceeded the credit limit....my mom is going to kill me!!!!!!

I'm still wondering why you don't drool when you see them... maybe you need to see more of hanazawa rui... or less...of michael jackson...

ours polaire said...

ohh my gawd!
you're still awake?
gahhhh i luf you!
hahaha xD
you whut? exceeded? maybe because you keep on sms-ing me. haha *crying and laughing plus snorting*

i'm still pissed off at makino because she didnt pick hanazawa rui instead.stupido.

Kuroi_tenshi said...

I know who hanazawa rui REALLY wanted.... he wanted me ....(secretly) but....he hasn't met me yet.... so we'll just let fate lead us together....*sigh*...
okay. Now I sound pretty paranoid....I'll rephrase that.... so that it sounds more....um logic... Hanazawa is in Japan waiting for someone!!! (that's me).....and... I'M COMING, HANAZAWA RUI!!!!!!!