Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ohh yay:)





ohh just now we, me nana and adik fa, pegi jusco tbrau with my dad.
first my dad went to look at the ovens and stuff. nana, fa and me/i slinked away to the cd section.
took a great time looking for a good japanese drama but takda yg beshbesh, but then tgok yg anime plakk. found some good ones with NICENICE prices. mahal dowhh;(

then we ended up buying True Tears because cd Final Fantasy tuh buduh. takda yg bgus. sume lowwww quality. yes its true, amnah. pitypity huh. and bad subtitles too. True Tears was only 19.90 with 10% discount. yeahh. but it gets a bit stuck at parts. kne rewind then replay( my sister's watching it now so i know laa).
heyy amnah! wanna borrow it? hehe bolebole.
nih True Tears die:so these are the chracters (from leftie: shinchiro, noe, hiromi, aiko and miyukuchi nobuse)



ohh a pretty picture:)

4 comments:

Kuroi_tenshi said...

Something went wrong.... I don't really know what... but they were supposed to be pics of ARAGORN!!!!!
Cuz it's soooo finkingly nice!!!!!!
I replied your sms last night but it never reached you cuz my cell is blocked!!! BUT I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!! *pants*.... I want to see this anime!!! Can I borrow?!?!! Can I? Can I? CAN I?!?!?!?!?! It looks so pretty.... *sigh*....are there any good anime guys?? Like Kuchiki Byakuya? Or Hitsugaya? Or .. or Kaname? *SCREAMS* They're so KAKKOI!!!!!

Kuroi_tenshi said...

I am sooo jealous!!! You get to go to tebrau city!!!! Me wanna go!! But it's soooo far away.... last time i went, i saw ayumi hamasaki's cd and arashi's..... I wanted to buy arashi's but... well... the prices were like...Pffffffft!!!!!*skyrocketing to outer space*....wickedly expensive!!!!! You have to check out "last friends"!!!!! IT'S A MUST WATCH!!! About this guy who abuses his girlfriend.. and she lives with her other friends... and ...blah! blah! blah!.. but YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!! it's a J-drama...

ours polaire said...

is it on mysoju too?
i'll check it out! thnks a lot amnah!
i luf youuuuu! haha;)
right now i'm watching hana yori dango final, you know, the movie part.
i hate the ending i guess, dunno why though, hehe

last time i went to jusco tmn u, they were promoting ayumi's cd too! but it was long ago kot. :(

Kuroi_tenshi said...

It's licensed.. I think... I don't know about mysoju.com... but on cr it's licensed.
While it was still airing in Japan it wasn't ... but then when the very last eppie came out they suddenly licensed it!!! But it was still on youtube, so I watched it there.
Maybe I'll buy it. When I do, you can borrow it from me.
Oh! Oh!... in the end..... one of the guyz commit suicide!!!!! It was soooo cool!!! ALL THE BLOOD!!!
I was kind of dissapointed in the Hana Yori Dango final. I wanted more of Hanazawa Rui & Makino!!!!! And Domyouji's English sucks!
I luf uuuuu toooo!!! thnx for telling me about True Tears!!! I'm looking forward to watching it!!