Maybe I should start anew.
Writing has always been hard for me. It takes a lot of commitment and not everyone can do it every day, year after year. Even as a kid, I didn't have the time or the strive to write down every single detail of my life onto a piece of paper.
A diary? Diaries never worked well for me. Of course I loved (and I still do love) to buy black pens and cool notebooks and all. But I never sat down at my desk and took a pen and wrote whatever that was on my mind. Even if I tried, it would only last a few days. To me, it's like I'm this obese cat that plans diets and exercise schedules, but only gets as far as planning. That's kind of why I stopped writing in so-called diaries. Because I could barely commit to doing something and because I didn't prefer to write down my innermost feelings and thoughts down where people might read it. So I kept it all bottled up in my head.
Maybe I should reconsider every part of my life and have a sit down conversation with myself.
I need a breather. And a whole lot of commitment in doing...everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment