Things have gotten out of hand. I face difficulty in keeping up; most of the time, lagging behind in the race.
I am almost there, at the finishing line. The key to freedom from all of the unknown which will lead me to a path of new beginnings.
In the blink of an eye, I am transported to another realm.
And now I am this close to giving up.
To be as honest as I can be, I can not take it anymore. Every time I think about it, I feel the strong urge to end it all.
I feel like killing myself to end the worries.
"You will never have anything or anyone you want; least of all, me."
- The poolhouse guest
2 comments:
what is going to happen in 11 days?
And please don't write about death. We only have one life and we do have the right to be happy.
I would pray for you if I believed in God. I believe in science instead and I simply hope things will be better for you and us all.
Cheers :)
"You will never have anything or anyone you want; least of all, me." A beautiful sentence.
Greetings,
Murat
Post a Comment