Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Current-future semester.



As simple as I even want to put it: The second semester of my foundation studies is almost reaching to an end. It will, as soon as I finish with the finals which has already begun...on Monday. Since I'm not taking English anymore (even though I'm from an English course), my first paper will be today. I guess getting used to sleeping late has become a bad habit of mine these past few weeks. The endless days drag on with Understanding Islam next in line, followed by Poetry, Linguistics and Basic Research Methods & Report Writing. And just to top it all off, a nice trip to Petrosains on Friday, 11th May. Last time I went there was when I was eight, with my mom, sister and brother.




Even though the new semester a.k.a semester three a.k.a. my supposedly final semester in CFS IIUM Petaling Jaya hasn't even started yet, I'm already planning to extend my stay here for another short semester (which will be for about a month or so; Oct until late Nov). Just because my worries are taking over my mind. I know that my fellow course mates would say that next semester won't be much of a hustle, but I worry. A lot. There'll be Grammar, Drama, Introduction to Human Sciences, Oral Communication and Introduction to Islamic Revealed Knowledge. And I'll be pushing Introduction to Islamic Revealed Knowledge to the short semester.


At least I'll be able to have new classmates (finally) since there won't be many taking the short semester. So hurrah \(-__-)/

The other day when I was droning on and on about having some new people in my semester three class, my roommate said "Haritu kemain kau merungut nak classmate baru. Sekarang dah ada, merungut lagi." The addition: three guys and roughly three girls. Makes me feel quite uneasy due to the sudden addition of dudes to my class. Take note of the fact that my original class consists of about 18 girls, maybe (?) and only one guy. And the one guy happens to not exist at times, because there's only one brother, unless he sneezes (which he did once and scared the living daylight out of us all). Poor Izham haha.


It isn't much of a big deal though.


And when the time comes for me to return to JB, I'll be happy and filled with content because I've achieved if not a lot, a bit more this time around. Oh yeah, al-ijazah fi ithnani 'ashara May (lol pardon my grammar)



3 comments:

Mia said...

LOL I wanna meet that Izham dude! XD

Will call you soon. :3

ours polaire said...

xD Why?
Mai le UIA lagi. Then can meet.

uda andi said...

wwoooowww