Friday, April 1, 2011

Rain come pouring down.

The clock's stil ticking away and the days just pass by without a hello or goodbye. Not like they can, anyway. And I'm still not done with the scholarship applications. It's not as if I've got that many forms to fill up.

Petronas and YTN just waved goodbye to me. I had no say in that. Well, not much. My laziness covered up for the silence when my dad asked about them.

At least Axiata, UPU and JPA/MARA are over and done with. I'll just have to tinker a bit here and there with the UPU application a bit more. Still not satisfied with my choices. Almaz said there was the TESL course, but I guess I must've scanned through it just like that, since my dad was sitting next to me, assisting me when I was going through the given courses.

Since today's my last day at work, I feel, well, quite sad. It was a great experience and I had loads of fun learning the How-Tos at work. I'll miss the environment and the people there, especially my boss, the little ' warrior ' and the hairstylists.

Freedom begins tomorrow and boredom will come knocking on my bedroom door. Well, Nana's bedroom door that is. I'm extending my hibernation probation. It's time for me to face the household chores once again, but this time I'd have to do mostly everything. Can't avoid it. If not with a smile, then I'd have to do it with a grimace.

No comments: