Wednesday, January 19, 2011
hey, so?
Things you don't really have to know about me, but I write it down anyway to embarrass myself.
#1 : I used to have a weird disease when I was in 3rd grade maybe?
I had the habit of repeating a certain action for a number of times until I felt satisfied. Some people might call it OCD? Oh well then maybe it is.
For example : If I played with a drawer by opening and closing it three times with my right hand, I'd do it the same number of times with my left hand.
Another example : If I stamped my right foot two times, I'd do the same for the other foot.
And usually it's always three times. What would happen if I didn't do it? I wouldn't sleep until I did. Easy.
#2 : In a bookstore, I would usually scout out for books about troubled people.
People with issues and problems related to their lives just to remind me that they suck too. Makes me all happier inside.
#3 : People commonly mistake me for a person diagnosed with asthma.
No further explanation.
#4 : I do volleyball.
#5 : I actually think that I look great in black-rimmed plastic glasses.
I just tried on someone's today and I was quite amazed at how ugly my current glasses are. But I'm sure my sister will try to bite my hard head off if I get the same ones as her. But corak lain can what?
#6 : I still don't know what to do with my first personal income.
I've got lots of things on my list but no idea which to buy first. No, I don't need your help because I'm sure you'd want some kind of something in return.
#7 : I've only stepped foot in a post office once my whole life.
And that was when I accompanied my mom and I refused to stay put in the car. Okay I tell a lie. My mom just went out of the car and I just tagged along. I try to be honest, see?
Soooo I'm a noob when it comes to posting letters. Snail mail style.
#8 : I need to hang the clothes before I sleep.
#9 : I really need to pee.
#10 : Oh and just to freakk you out, when I ever dream, I always have dreams about people I know dying.
I just wasted about 5 minutes of your lives.
And the above person is guess who.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
do you really have to tell that number 9? =_=.
Yes I do :D
Post a Comment