Monday, September 6, 2010

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejujurnyaaaaaaaaaaa...

patutnya aku kat tusyen sekarang ihik ihik *gedik omg eww gerosss*

These are the following reasons why I'm not in class, where I should be this time exactly [ i don't understand this sentence help me ]


i see San Feghancisco :B

1) It's raining. I don't want to walk to tuition and get all wet like yesterday. and anyways, today's rain is heavier than yesterday's rain, so ofcourse I'll get wetter than yesterday :}

2) I'm hungry *gasps* Makanya, hipotesis saya adalah, Jika berjalan kaki untuk sesuatu jarak tertentu, maka perut saya akan menggelegaq merembeskan hunger hormones :D



*checks something*


UH OH
LOOK!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha. kan da kantoi. :P

Mr Lee ke tuh? maju gle sehh, interact dgn students gune live posts on fb. LOL.

NA. said...

ceh!
alasan ja semua tuh!

ours polaire said...

Nana ; selama nih mmg he contacts us students pakai fb pn, sng XD

Amie ; alasan, tp still..hahahah