Friday, August 6, 2010

hari semangat stress


It started off with a happy visitor.

Then an angry friend, though I don't actually remember what I did to trigger her anger to break loose. Hours later, when asked about it again, that person doesn't recall it ever happening. But already, I forgive you. Even before you text-ed an apology. But I didn't reply. Yet. Just wanted to keep the suspense in it for the fun of it. We'll see what happens tomorrow, eh? lol :)

And then the English Gerak Gempur paper after recess, which was a complicated one. All numbers and sentences that I took no interest in. Thus, causing me to pace back and forth between questions 3 and 5. The funny thing was, I began my essay with the topic of question 5 [ Growing Up In A Town ] but ended it with question 3 [Write an essay ending with the words " what goes around comes around " ] . I hope my English teacher will not end up drowning in a state of confusion. But I do love the closing sentence for that essay :)

And recently, my mouth and esophagus [ woo~ ] began to dry up again and again. Maybe it's just the weather. I already drank about practically two litres of water for just tonight. Oh excretion, don't die out on me~ *any relevance? pfft

Then the day will end in a few minutes. Ready for a new day. Bubye :)

No comments: