No, it's not that SS song okayyyyy.
A few days ago, while I was texting Fatin, I just remembered something IMPORTANT. And I mean REALLY IMPORTANT.
It's this Biology folio that Encik Zaidi *haw haw instructed our class to do, and submit next year [ 2010 laa ]. Unfortunately, almost everyone forgot about it, including myself.
Thus, causing a sudden feeling of distress and panic to emerge amongst us. *ceh dramatic seh
I mean, gila panic weh. Haprak pun tk buat lagi.
And Fatin told me about Iman's bulletin, concerning this matter. But Iman's was..quite different than what I had imagined.
I mean, seriously? Hers was super detailed *if i may say so. Skali tgk, rasa mcm nk nangis je.
Tkcaya? Kasi tgk nih ha.
Ni guidelines utk wat folio tu. Sebagaimane yg telah diberi tau oleh Pn Wan sebelum cuti hari tu.
1. Objective
2. Problem Statement
eg-What are the causes of landslides and what are its effects?
3. Apparatus and materials : Computers, internet, papers, glue, scissors.
Yg rujukan dpd internet tu kene print for lampiran
4. Technique: Excerpt informations from internet and books
5. Procedure (pandai2 la buat ayat ehh)
1. Planning the investigation
2. Downloading the informations
3. Reading the articles
4. Summarise
5. Write up
6. Reference
6. Write up
i. Introduction [kalo leh letak la gmbar/ diagram yg brkaitan dgn tajuk korg]
- What is landslides?
- Why is it hapening (factors)?
- Effects: people, flora & fauna, transportation, tourism, bisnes, school
ii. Conclusion [kalo leh letak gmbr gk]
- How & Why is it bad?
- Steps taken / suggestions to overcome the issue
7. Reference
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Front page
-index/ content
-biodata
Content [isi kandungan]
-biodata (letak gmbr sekali)
-acknowledgement
-report
1. objective
2. prob. statement
3. app & materials
4. technique
5. procedure
6. write up
- intro
- cause
- effects
- conclusion
7. reference
Segala benda yg korg dpt dpd internet kne print sebagai lampiran. Cikgu taknka ade sticker2 katun sume kt dlm folio tu tau. Nk formal punye. HAHA.
And aku tak buat lagi snanye folio ni. Aku just bg guidelines utk spe2 yg tak siap lg & yg tak tau nk wat. Ni je yg aku tau. Yg len2 kalo tak tau, tanya la cikguu.
^_^
2 comments:
babee ape ni. pnjg gle babeng tol. haha.
babe ke babiii? haahahahahahahah.
nih folio pbnda ntah. bio.
Post a Comment