I opened that thing yet again, still confused on whether it was a book or a mag.
Ofcourse, it's a book, you idiota.
Whatever it was, it was old, stained with age. I flipped through those very pages until myfingers reached their pitstop. They moved carefully, tracing the pictures.
I remembered.
I remembered all those lubly memories and I remembered how much I missed those beings.
Yes, they were myfriends.
Friends from that faraway country.I've always wanted to find them, track them down; wanting to ask them if they still remembered me. Deep in my core, I sensed a feeling of Doubt.
Honestly?
I was scared, afraid. Scared that they wouldn't even recognize me anymore, considering all the changes we've been through these past years.
It's been 8 years.
Please find me? :)
Yours truly,
A kid from Ben Franklin Elementary School, Tonawanda, NY :D
No comments:
Post a Comment