
They say that habits are hard to erase from your mind. It's like going away for a long holiday and leaving your favorite bantal busuk.
I don't have one, thank you very much.
While my mom, little sister and I were baking kuih / biskut raya last night, I found it difficult to stop myself from releasing those mild curses. Once in a while, one would slip out. Accidentally.
" Ohhh shittt! I smushed the cookie. Hahahaaa "
" Danggg. I accidentally broke it in half. "
It got to one point when my mom grew quite annoyed and said, " Eh ehhh. "
And that was just because my little sister was present at the time.
Though not everyone would consider those above words as ' curses ', my mom surely would.
2 comments:
is that HAYLEY?!
I dunno, but it kinda looks like her. Hehe.
Post a Comment