Monday, August 10, 2009

tb-licious; channel 5 lah

Lost is back again with a new season which starts airing next Monday at midnight [ 12.00 a.m. ] only on Channel 5. To those who don't live in the area that receives Singaporean channels, too bad. There's nothing much I can do except shove it in your face. Ohh God, I'm just joking, dearies.
I'm sure Amnah will be superecstatic that it's back. [ ohh waitt, or is it Iffah? ]
Ohhyeah, I'm not really a beeg fan of Lost but I do watch it when there's nothing else worth watching. And that includes those horrendous Malay dramas.




Besides Lost, the supercool NSC 2009 is back! It's on every Tuesday beginning 18th August at 8 p.m. And yet again, it's only on CHANNEL 5. *hurrah hurrah
I can't wait to see it since many new schools are taking part in this year's competition. Nanyang Girls' High School, Raffles Institution and St. Joseph Institution are still contending this year :)

*ohhmy, post nih buring en?

4 comments:

sarah said...

OMG!!!
chanel 5 ada nu season of Lost..
i love LOST forever...
i love jack!!

poor i cant watch it
its too bad!

ours polaire said...

Ohhmy, really? Haha.
I don't really get the show that much.

Tk try tgk kat youtube? Maybe ada kut.

sarah said...

i dont have much time to u-tube btw

ours polaire said...

Ohhh :(
How bout downloading the whole series?
Or buying it at the nearest dvd store