Spending two hours playing Chess Titans and Solitaire while occasionally pressing that 'Undo' button wasn't exactly how I planned to fill my leisure time today. I still remember that I decided to finish up some of my holiday homework today when I was sitting on my white bed last night.
Replaying Lily Allen's Friday Night and Ballas Hough Band's Turning Me On over and over again brought some of those bitter memories back.
Something must've been wrong with me. I mean, Turning Me On isn't the type of song that would make one recall bad memories.
Though I've tried to forget them, they always managed to come back and haunt me.
How I'd love to erase them from my mind. I know I never will, unless I get amnesia, of course.
Ohh God. I am so bad, thinking this way when others are facing even more complicated problems.
I'm so weak. I'm so pathetic.
I am so jealous of you, my friend. I don't understand how you can step over those gigantour problems and act like everything's alright.
You're such a strong soul.
" aku tengok kau, lepak je an. macam kau tk kesa kalo orang lain ejek kau ke, cakap pape pasal kau ke. "
" ala, pedulikan je apa yang orang lain cakap. "
" kau lain, bole sabar sabar. aku macam nih, macam mana? "
" ala, pedulikan je. "
Betapa tabahnya kau, kawan.
2 comments:
siapa aku? :3 :B
i'm blue :)
Post a Comment