Friday, August 7, 2009

fckyou


Sometimes I feel like planting a bomb on this body of mine. Just wanting to end it all, without feeling any pain.
How can I be a patient person when he himself is not?
The urge to punch this person in the face is so strong, I almost do it whenever I see him.
When can you ever leave me alone? Let me live my life the way I want to.
You're not my number one priority, since I'm not yours.
I doubt that you even know me that well. Considering the fact that last year, you called me sixteen when I was actually fifteen. Thanks for forgetting *hurrah
When I asked how you could've forgotten, you used the 'There are lots of other stuff I have to remember' excuse. That is soooo last year.

Forget it, dude.

2 comments:

NA. said...

woah who ?
ur boyfriend ha ?
=D

ours polaire said...

omg no noooooo, hahaaaaa
saya masih single mingle loh