Sunday, July 5, 2009

The weekend's almost over but it feels like it hasn't even started yet. God, how fast time flies. *quotequote athirah
We had Michael Jackson mania on Friday AND Saturday during English. We spent the whole two periods + two periods watching all his music bideos and such. Bong slept a bit. I'm guessing that he's not an avid fan of MJ; not that I am one anyway. Iman and Fatin said maybe Puan Molley was like in l*ve with him or something *pardonpardon. She did say that she grew up listening to his music and watching the Jackson 5. Enough about her.

Only SEVENTEEN of us came to school on Saturday because everybody else had more important stuff to do like extending their sleeping hours or pigging out on yummy food. 6 Chinese students; 3 guys and 3 girls, 3 Indian girls and 8 of us Malay girls. Hurrah. We've got scrabble session this Saturday so its a good excuse to skipp CCA, which I really am not in love with. Pooh.

Hum hum,

Fact of the day;

The game of checkers is banned in North Korea.

Like seriously? Ohhmy

Toodly doo :)

2 comments:

NA. said...

why kena banned ah checkers tuh?

ours polaire said...

I have no idea
agak pelik tapi