It rained like an hour or so ago, so its kinda cool-ish here.
No vollepra for us today because Cikgu Sabri forgot to bring the 'pam' thingayy. So vollepra's switched to tomorrow afternoon.
I can't wait, haha. But I can surely wait for the comp next year. Ohh God.
I miss vollepra :)
Oral tests are back to invade my life and make it even more miserable than ever. My hands are already full enough with all my AddMath and BM homework.
Those teachers at school are not aware of a certain word called 'sympathy'. Sheesh, talk about tough luck.
Being in the first class isn't all that fun OR easy. The teachers expect you to finish and submit their work on the dot.
[tk reti ak curahkan simpati kat ktorg. shitt]
At about 12.30p.m., five of us; as, rohaiza, me, alynn and gha went to find Cikgu Sabri to ask about volleyball practice.
And UNluckily at the same time, Cikgu Param was trying to find students who 'cabut kelas/sekolah'. Our names were jotted down on a piece of paper.
It was my fault because I didn't inform Zafirah where we were going.
But before heading home, As and I went to see Cikgu Param to explain to him about our whereabouts.
As kept on stuttering causing him to smile a bit. Haha. He just nodded without saying a thing.
Ohhmy. We'll see what happens tomorrow then, shall we?
Poor Kelvin.
Today our school held a 'Pameran Kerjaya' where some local unis and colleges came and set up their booths.
Some other schools came too. Some kids were just crazy about the freebies.
There's supposed to be a 'Ceramah HIV/AIDS' tomorrow, I think.
My head and eyes hurt like hell.
Save me.
God.
Fact of the day;
Blood capillaries can actually burst and go kablooey if one gets an overdose of drugs [injeksyen la dowh]
Quite gross, if you ask me.
Toodly doo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment