Friday, July 24, 2009


Ohh God. I feel as if the internet is trying its best to make my life as miserable as possible.
Gila laa si*l. Apa neh dengki dengki kat org.
Fukh yuh dum intehneht. Peh macam cakap Arab la pulak. Haha.

I had to sacrifice my tb time for some family outing thingayy tonight which I didn't really want to attend. Yeah, I know it might sound evil of me to say so, but come on laa. Its not like you've never felt this way, rightt?

Heniway, we ended up eating at a restaurant near Tanjung Pelepas called Restoran Yeo Sekeluarga or something like that. The view is cool and the wind is like gila gila free airconditioner la. My cheeks were supercold after eating. My cousin, Akmal and I had this competition on who'd score higher in Rapid Roll. Ohh yeah, Rapid Roll is this fun-ish game on my fon which is pretty easy to play once you get used to it. All you have to do is make sure the ball doesn't hit the spiked ceiling and that it descends down down down on the below shelves. Hearts help you gain extra lives or such. I'm thinking this game only exists on cheapo fons like mine. *sengih

Conclusion from everything that happened today, from the forum to the windy dinner, all I got was a weirder sounding voice and the sniffles. Again.
Yes, its been a whole week of selesema babihhhh for me. Ahaha. NOT

2 comments:

NA. said...

twine flu!
=p

arab lah sgt
mcm german jek
kih3

i kdg2 mls je nk pegi femily outing jugak
like those femily outing yg involve pakcik makcik cousins & everything
=p

ours polaire said...

Haha a'ah laa, mcm german pulak.
And btw, this outing memang melibatkan my aunt, uncle and cousins.