Friday, July 31, 2009

MauDuitKa


Encik Zaidi didn't come today, pooey. Unfortunately, I was dead bored because there wasn't much to do.
We had this Perasmian Bulan Kemerdekaan in the morn til about 9.30 [?] so luckily we missed English period. No Oral this week, babyyyy!
Thnk God we didn't win for the Patriotic Singing Competition or whatever it's called.
5M2 deserve to win! Kak Aqilah made a lot of us giggle because she was the loudest and she sang like she didn't give a damn bout the whole world :)
3M2 was pretty shitty-ish kut.
6A2 got an easy song, so they were lucky. Tun's voice was the loudest, I think.
4M3 gave an okay performance, I guess. Hidayah was quite mad at the kids who made fun of their class.
6R2's performance was by far the funniest kut. The akak sang really loud. Mula mula I wasn't even paying attention sebab masa tuh tengah berangan sorang sorang.
Then tetiba je terdengar dia nyanyi, ingatkan budak melayu ke apa an sebab dia nyanyi macam jawa jawa sikit, then I knew I HAD to watch. I was surprised to see an Indian girl singing her heart out. Fuyo.

Nowadays, I feel as if time is going by at 200 kilometres an hour.
That's way faster than my mom driving to Tangkak.
Tests are next week but I'm still unprepared, which is not much of a surprise. what do you expect from a person who procrastinates like me?
Studying and booklicking at the last minute. I'm sure most won't sleep early this weekend.
These are the papers that I'll be taking next week;


Tuesday ; BM
Biology
Modern Maths
History


Wednesday ; English [hurrah hurrah!]
Religious Studies
Chinese/Tamil/Tasawwur Islam [i'm not taking these papers]
Add Maths

Thursday ; Physics [ohmygod]
Chemistry
Accounting
Pendidikan Sivik & Kewarganegaraan


Alhamdulillah, this time only a few chapters are to be inserted into those question papers.
Atleast my brain won't explode as much. But I'm superscared about the EOTY examinations. Ohhmy.


I miss nana.
Eih, na. Hayap la balik.
Then we can go jalan-jalan together.
And horse around with ma and fa.
And you can bother the kids at school[ntah sempat ke tk tuh]. Bole la i tayang tayang sikit u kat orang lain. HAHA tkde keje.

No comments: