Sunday, July 26, 2009

abang :D

Okay, I'll admit that we don't really look like those two individuals in the above picture, but it was the only phote that I managed to find that looked decent.

He's coming back this weekend due to the H1N1 virus that invading the polluted earth of dear Malaysia. He bought a new number again but I doubt that its the sim card that's problematic.
I'm sure its his fon. Poor Alongie.

Oh waittt. He doesn't need my sympathy. I'm the one that deserves his. I'm positutely sure you'd agree with me if you saw the state that I'm in.
Camera-less. Foncanggih-less.
How am I supposed to capture memorable scenes? I can't possibly rely on ma's cammy all the time. I'm scared that something might happen to it while its under my supervision. I cannot be trusted with valuable things. Like my watch, for instance.
I have no idea how many times I've had a brand new wristwatch. Either they fail me, or I lose them. Ohh God.

By the way, he's still not in JB yet but I'll be waiting. Not that I ever do anything while he's around here anyway. I just like his company. I think. Hahaha.

It is raining. I look ugly. I need sleep. Goodnight you freakks :)

No comments: