Ohh Nana got 10A: 8 A1, 2 B2
Congrats yo:) Nnti i belikan hadiah tau *cehhhhhhh bnyak sgt laa duit kau*
And Amie? Wait for yours tau;)
First and foremost, I apologize to Sara and the others for dropping out of the drama *ya, aku drop out. nk tau why?*
I'm failing yet again. Gahhhh. No, not in the test, but in completing my ohhsobanyak homework.
Sehingga hari nih, tinggal buat nih JE;
- AddMath: exercises yang belambak tuh
- Pendidikan Islam: modullllllll notaaaaaaaaa..
- Mod Math: exercises gk. Ohh God:(
- Sivik? *wht the fck?*
- Bahasa Melayu: KOMSAS, buku nilam
- English: buku nilammmmm dowhhh
- Chem: some exercises yang easy tapi tksempat nk buat-__-"
- History: nota bab 3 *elehhh kau, pdhal ckgu esah tk suro buat lagi. lebih ahh*
- tuh je kut?
I'll try to finish them all before the holiday ends:)
Nur Zafirah's birthday is on SATURDAY:D
*happpeeeee barffffdeiiiii!*
Monday nk hias the tables with Azreen, Asmira and Rohaiza; Thnks for your help, Puan Molley! Your awesome:DDD
2 comments:
really??
this FRIDAY?
same as ABBAS oohhh..
Deiii, I salah tulisssss.
Its today-___-"
Post a Comment