Saturday, February 14, 2009

Testing

Today Cik Da came into the class, she asked " Ada tksapa-sapa yang nk drop Bio ngn Akaun tk?"And I was like, DUDE! Seriously? I raised my hand. No, my friend, I had no intention of dropping biology, but I wanted to let go of PA. Gawd. And you know what? Sara and Syarafina wanted to drop PA too! Great news for me *smiles*

A few months ago, either Puan Muslinah or Puan Syarina said that we could drop selected subjects NEXT year. Pooey. But if its possible, I don't want to face PA again. I don't think I can cope with it. Falling back in class, not understanding what the teacher's teaching. I might be burdening the other students too because Puan Sheila would have to repeat the same stuff to make me understand. Sorry guys:)

I studied a bit of AddMaths already, til 1.4 Composite Functions, to be exact. Quite okay for now. Still not ready to face next week.
Still got Bio and Sejarah to read, memorise.

What's in my head, you ask? This:

Mitochondria
- spherical or rod-shaped
- produces cell's chemical thingy called ATP (adenosine triphosphate)
- inner membrane is folded to form cristae and the outer membrane is smooth.

*Haha sikit je kn? Gawd apa nk jadi nih-.-"

No comments: