WRATH. Who did you last get angry with?
. My little sister -.-
What is your weapon of choice? . Needles, sharp and nice
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? . Wouldn't I? Depends though
How about of the same sex? . Ohh sure
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? . I seriously don't remember
What is your pet peeve? . Whut?
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? . I keep most, let go of some SLOTH.
What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't? . Open my bedroom windows? HAHA Lupaa -.-"
What is the latest you've ever woken up? . Honestly? 1p.m
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? . My old friends in the U.S. Yes Amnah I know you always contact yours:p
What is the last lame excuse you made? " Saya tak-tak-tak-tak teringat.." I was stuttering gilaa HAHA
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? . Have I ever?
When was the last time you got in a good workout? . Hoho
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? . Once, tuh pun sebab tksengaja. I know what you guys are thinking GLUTTONY.
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? . I don't know
Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?? . I prefer white most of the time
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? . I don't drink, you retard
Have you ever used a professional diet company? . Never have
Do you have an issue with your weight? . Well, do I?
Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? . Salty, and spicy
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"? . No, but when I'm starving and I look at Sara's arm, I think "HO CHICKEN WINGGGG!" AHAHA GREED.
How many credit cards do you own? . NONE:D
What's your guilty pleasure store? . Kino?
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
.
Dollars? Save half or two-thirds and buy books, CDs and presents with the rest of the money$$
Would you rather be rich, or famous? . Rich?
Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? . I dunno
Have you ever stolen anything? . MONEYYYYYYYY and time
How many MP3s are on your hard drive? . Ohh? PRIDE.
What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of? . Destroy my hair with a pair of paper-snipping scissors;D
Whats one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? . Should I ask them?
What things would you like to accomplish in your life? . Everything? Cehhh tamak >.<
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? . I don't really care?
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? . NoNever
Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? . Tk ingat O.O
What did you do today that you're proud of? . Menganjing with Azreen, poor teachers LOL ENVY.
What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? . Their hearts
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? . My besties:D
If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? . Mr Trumpp HAHAHAHA Tkde laa, I'm not sure
Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? . I'm not telling LOL Suka hati kauu nk buat benda alah nih ke tk,
No comments:
Post a Comment