Friday, December 12, 2008

41,

yeahh,
41, veryvery bad progress if you ask me, you should know why anyway
because obviously this machine thingy is NOT my own, hehe ;)
so you cant really expect be to posto every single day, nonstop
but i can if i have my own
but hopefully i'll get one after the asspeeM thing *barfing noises*
a vaio or something else is perfect i THINK,

i'm longing to buy a new dvd or cd,
gahhhhhhh
but i dont have enoughenough money to buy some,
not a rich kid, as you can see xD
but it'd be nice if i was one, i THINK

ohh yeahh, most probably,
nana, adik fa and me/i are going to midvalley this weekend,
maybe yes, maybe no
kalo pegi pun oke gk
doesnt really matter
but next week mmg jdik i THINK










ohh yeah did you notice that after every paragraph thingy
i always say i THINK
HAHA lmfao xD
wonder what's wrong with me

3 comments:

Kuroi_tenshi said...

Does this mean... you won't be home??? I thought you guys will be home for christmas?? Pleez tell me I'm not wrong!!
And dude!! I just did not understand your post... I am totally clueless about what I have just read.. & machine thingy??? ... explain... if you want... if you don't want... I'm cool with it.

Kuroi_tenshi said...

OOoh!!! I just remembered!! are you going to Kay Elle this weekend??? ME TOO!!!!!! Hazim has an appointment with the eye specialist... so we'll be in Kay Elle for two days!!!! OOOH....this must be fate....

ours polaire said...

nopee, not this weekend
but next weekDAY
haha ;D